Idea discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Idea discussion

Post by xana55 on Wed May 21, 2014 10:08 pm

Just a place to discuss ideas for the game and/or clementine stuff in general. No promises on inclusion in the game or even notice by NotLegal just a place to discuss it if you feel like it. No judgement.

xana55

Back to top Go down

Re: Idea discussion

Post by brofistah on Wed May 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Clem accidentally walking in on Lee jerking off. xD Oh this is going to be a fun thread, I'll have more time for this later.

brofistah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinom21 on Wed May 21, 2014 10:53 pm

brofistah wrote:Clem accidentally walking in on Lee jerking off.  xD  Oh this is going to be a fun thread, I'll have more time for this later.

To go a little further on your idea. It would be nice to have scene based in the motel ,where at the moment she walks in she looks lustfully and proceeds to help him and gives him a handjob.  Smile 

Sinom21

Back to top Go down

Post by brofistah on Thu May 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Nice. Clem likes being helpful, especially with Lee I'm sure she'd take the initiative.  Smile Crap, I had another idea earlier but I forgot already.  Mad 

brofistah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jpop on Thu May 22, 2014 6:58 pm

I already like the idea of the "trust" meter as well as some characters like Clem being harder to get than others.

It would be nice if we could get a couple choice prompts to
[Cum on face] or [Cum inside].  Wink  

Jpop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinom21 on Thu May 22, 2014 7:32 pm

I also like the idea of a trust meter, as it would be more difficult to get with Clem.

It would make the bonding with her all the more sweeter Smile 

Sinom21

Back to top Go down

Post by brofistah on Fri May 23, 2014 3:00 am

Cool, so there will be a trust meter. Great idea!

brofistah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinom21 on Sat May 24, 2014 5:01 pm

As there will also be a day/night cycle. It would be awesome to see Lee while he is walking around at night and catches Carley and Clem touching each other and decides to join the fun.  Wink 

Sinom21

Back to top Go down

Post by xana55 on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:22 pm

Clementine teaching Sarah how to do some more stuff? Not just what we already saw but how to care for herself and other girls.

xana55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sax0r on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:48 am

xana55 wrote:how to care for herself and other girls.

That Thought alone makes me already horny heh. Very Interesting. But is S2 a Part of it in general?

Sax0r

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinom21 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:03 am

Sax0r wrote:

That Thought alone makes me already horny heh. Very Interesting. But is S2 a Part of it in general?

His game will be based on S1, it will all take place in the motor inn i thought. But maybe he will make a sequel afther that about Season 2, we can only hope.  Smile 

It would surely make for a great sequel, where in the first Clem would be shy and ignorant about the pleasure of sex, and in the second entry we could see her more and more being addicted to it and being the perfect teacher to teach Sarah about it.  Very Happy 

Sinom21

Back to top Go down

Post by xana55 on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:33 pm

Very true but this is just an idea thread, doesn't have to be limited to the scope of the game.

xana55

Back to top Go down

Post by Felics on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Several endings for each character. Like we're hitting to Carley, we can make her a lovely girlfriend or our fucktoy who only wants to suck cocks. etc.

Felics

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinom21 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:12 pm

Felics wrote:Several endings for each character. Like we're hitting to Carley, we can make her a lovely girlfriend or our fucktoy who only wants to suck cocks. etc.

That could be a good turn of events, but what i would also like to see is the conflict between Carley and Lilly that was present in the game to be carried over and that its given a more sexual tension feel to it.

Here is where the trust meter could play a major factor in, when you become more closer to Carley and gain trust with her then you would lose trust with Lilly because she is jealous for example.

Or another situation, when you become closer to Lilly and Carley at the same time. Then the sexual tension between the two could result walking in on both of them and could result in a threesome, if the trust is high enough with both of them.

The options could be endless  Smile

Sinom21

Back to top Go down

Post by undeadclown Yesterday at 8:57 am

I know it's been a over a month since this topic was bumped and things may be well locked down already, but I figure I'd throw in an idea I had:

Maybe one night Clem could be bored and Lee could play a game with her. Maybe a card game like go-fish or something and maybe to make it interesting he turns it into a strip game. Bonus points if Carley becomes involved as well.

undeadclown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinom21 Yesterday at 9:54 am

undeadclown wrote:I know it's been a over a month since this topic was bumped and things may be well locked down already, but I figure I'd throw in an idea I had:

Maybe one night Clem could be bored and Lee could play a game with her. Maybe a card game like go-fish or something and maybe to make it interesting he turns it into a strip game. Bonus points if Carley becomes involved as well.

That sounds like it could have potential! And gives something to think about Very Happy 

Sinom21

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top